Event Entry Guide:
This entry page can be used to enter up to 4 players.
To enter an event, you need to follow the steps below:
- Choose the event you wish to enter from the drop-down box.
- Enter your name and/or the name of the person, or persons, you are entering for this event.
- Each name entered must be accompanied by an appropriate golflink number.
- For multiple entries your email, as the organiser, is the only one required.
- Complete the other boxes and then click on the submit button
Carts: If you have clicked the carts button, please include in the notes section whether it is a one or two-person cart/s and, if two-person then who you will be sharing the cart/s with.
Preferred Playing Partners: Use this box to indicate your preference of playing partners for this event. Note: doing this does not enter these people for the event. Each player needs an individual entry using the process outlined above.
Event Entry Payment Process:
Members Please Note – Payment of entry fees in advance is of great assistance to the starters, however, the process is problematic if members do not provide appropriate information when they pay. It is difficult if you do not identify both who you are and which event you are paying for. Your cooperation is sought to improve this process. Please note the following:
Paying when you submit Online Entry (Preferred Process)
- EFT Transaction:
- Note your name and Event Name in your Bank reference field
- Take note of your receipt number
- Hume Vets Online Entry Page:
- Complete the online payment fields on the entry page
- If paying for more than one person – Enter all names in the NOTES field
Paying at sometime after your entry has been submitted
- Complete your EFT Transaction as above
- SEND AN EMAIL to email@example.com including the same details as outlined above for online entry
PLEASE NOTE: Cut off time for payment in advance is 5 pm. On the Wednesday prior to each event – Please no advance payments later than this.
Member’s cooperation, in following this process will be of great assistance to your committee. Thank You!
- Once you click on submit you will be presented with another button “Submit Another Entry”. By clicking on this button, you can either enter more players provided you have been asked to do so and those players are aware that you are entering on their behalf, or you can submit an entry, or entries, for another event.
- If you are entering for players, other than yourself, make sure that you advise them that you have done so. If that person does not have an email address, then use your own.
- If you are entering a visitor, please make sure that you have that person’s correct golflink number and indicate in the notes section that person is your guest for the day. Also, whether that person is a member of another Vets group or is a potential member of our group, etc.
If you are a member of another Vets Group, from anywhere in Australia, you may enter any of our competitions, as a visitor, by using the adjacent entry process or by clicking on the “Email” button below and sending us an email.
Whichever process you choose please make sure that your golflink number is correct, that you have indicated which Vets group that you are a member of and that you have provided us with a contact phone number so that we can contact you should there be any late changes related to the event.
Progressively updated lists of starters, for each event, will be available on the relevant event pages commencing two weeks prior to each event.
It is important that any cancellations be advised in a timely manner so as not to disrupt organisation of the event or inconvenience our host clubs; either in relation to course availability for their members and other visitors, or, particularly, in relation to catering arrangements.
Late withdrawals from events may mean that members will be charged for catering as numbers need to be committed several days prior to events.
For all enquiries please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org